Sunday 24 August 2014

August 18, 2014 E-mail

Mommy!

So this week was more or less good. It was good until about Friday night when I got sick. I woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and lower back pain. So all day Saturday I had a fever and back pain (but I was taking meds and they weren’t doing anything for the pain) then Sunday we couldn’t go to church because I was still sick but a MOUNTAIN OF INVESTIGATORS WENT to church!!!!!! Anita and Domingo stayed all three hours this time, and they made the next appointment themselves! Unfortunately, it looks like we won’t be able to make it because I am still sick. Hermana Pucheta had an antibiotic that she gave me. I’m getting better, but little by little. It’s just a little hard to sleep. The Pucheta Family is taking very good care of me. So, don’t worry. Besides they gave me a blessing and said that I would get better, so it will all be ok.

So, that was pretty much my week. Not too much to say. Oh, and I don’t know if I told you that our phone, but the GOOD NEWS is that THEY HAVE MORE PHONES NOW!!!!! Woohoo!!! So, Friday we are going to go get out new phone so that we can talk to everyone!!!

Anyway, I love you!!! I appreciate your prayers and how you take on my challenges always!!! Keep it up!!!

Love,

Hermana Arntsen

No comments:

Post a Comment