Sunday 27 April 2014

April 22, 2014 E-mail

Mommy!
I´M GOING TO TRAIN!!! FOR REALS THIS TIME!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! And I’m staying in Caballito again. But it’s so exciting because we saw so many miracles this week!! We only started working Thursday and we reached numbers that we usually get in the whole week! Old investigators who didn’t want anything accepted baptismal dates!!! And we got to go to the despedidia. So at the end of every transfer there is a testimony meeting in San Fernando where all the missionaries that leave bare their testimonies and it’s really cool but in order to go we have to have had someone come to church and bring a recent convert or an investigator. So Saturday in the night I called an old investigator to see if she wanted to go but she didn’t answer. Then she sent a text a message saying that she didn’t have her phone with her but what’s up? So I invited her to church Sunday and to the despedida she said yes. She came to church and then afterwards we talked, and she said that she had started living the law of chastity, and she knew that it was true and that she was already in third Nephi and she accepted a baptismal date! Then she came with us to the despedida!! Her name is Jessica! She´s so great!!! Well that’s just one miracle but we saw so many!!!  

Easter was good! We ate fish and rice and potatoes! We ate with a Peruvian family yum!! They are the best cooks!! Then yesterday I went and bought a little chocolate Easter egg to celebrate and it had a surprise inside! So I bit in and I took out a little cross key chain and one of those little kiddy tattoos!!!! The Egg of Iniquity! Hahaha!!! But it was yummy!! I love you all!! I hope you enjoy Michael’s graduation!!!!!

I love you so much!!! Have the best week!!
Hermana Arntsen

 Sisten Arntsen, Sister Sanchez, Elder Clawson, and companion

No comments:

Post a Comment