Sunday 20 April 2014

April 14, 2014 E-mail

Mommy!
I’M ALIVE! Don’t worry! I just got sick Sunday night and we couldn’t leave to go email until today. But I’m all better now. Well, before I forget I have to tell you that transfers are next week so I won’t email until Tuesday. And.... It looks like I’ll finally be training!!!! It’s not 100 percent for sure yet but it’s pretty possible!! This week was so great!! We found some great people to teach who are really looking to find the truth! Julio is extra special. He is a divorced single father of two, I think and he is gold! He came to church and loved the classes! Most importantly the members befriended him!! I have all confidence that his experience would have been completely different if they hadn’t helped him out!!!!!!!!!! It was fast and testimony meeting and later he said that he was even about to go up and say how his experience had been in church!! Later that night we taught him about the Restoration, and he said that he wants the conviction that the other people had bearing their testimonies!! He is so great!! We also found Louisa and Freddie, a young couple from Perú with a little girl. They are really great and are reading to Book of Mormon; they just need to repent, get married, and into the waters! Haha, just kidding. Pretty much no one is married here like you said.

I love the photo!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Love you so much!!!

Hermana Arntsen

Sister Ayre, Hermana Arntsen, Hermans Duran, and President Ayre


Megan's birthday cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment