Sunday 16 March 2014

March 10, 2014 E-mail

Mom,

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go on asking the missionaries about their investigators!!!  One is going to get baptized soon—that is so great.  And way to go for praying for them. They won't say it because they don't know but I'll say it for them: thank you!!! How do you feel?

I'M GREAT!!!!
Everyone tells me my Spanish is great. The accent is no problem because all my companions had it. Even Hermana Sanchez. I never got the package :(

This week was a little bit of a roller coaster ride. So, we had interviews with President, which is always a treat, and in the interview he told me that I would be training and that I needed to go to the offices the next day for a training of the trainers. While we were eating lunch in the office President came by and said that one of the new sisters wasn't going to come until the next transfer but he didn't know who wouldn't train. Then yesterday we got transfer calls but in the middle of the day from President, which is very unusual. Hermana Sanchez was assigned to be a Sister Training Leader in San Pedro clear at the other end of the mission. And he told me that the sister I am supposed to train is the one that isn't coming for another transfer. So, I'm not training. I was a little sad because I was so pumped to train. But, I am senior companion right now here with Hermana Duran from HONDURAS!!!!! But from Tegucigalpa, sorry Michael, not exactly San Pedro Sula. But, yeah she's great!!! Such a cute little thing!!! And, she told me all about the political crisis that happened when Michael was there and the world cup soccer games where they couldn't leave the house either.  I'm so excited for this transfer we are going to explode Caballito!!!!!

Thanks for reporting about the missionaries and their investigators!!! I love you so much!!!!

Hermana Arntsen


No comments:

Post a Comment