Sunday 12 January 2014

January 6, 2014 E-mail

MOM!! 
Yep, health wise everything is back to normal. But yes, we think they were bed bugs. But I got a new mattress and now the bites are almost completely gone, but I think I might have a scar or two.

Argentina is great! Mario got baptized yesterday!! He was so happy! You couldn´t tell looking at his face because he was so emotional he almost looked mad, but in his eyes you could see that he was happy. It´s strange, he was born the year before Dad. He seems so much older because of his health problems, but I can´t imagine living all those years without the Gospel. I´m so glad that now he has it and I know he is too.

Here the missionaries do a lot to support the ward. I bet there they do too, you just don´t know it. On the stage of life missionaries are the backstage crew. No one knows they are there working their little behinds off but everyone sees the product of their efforts.

We had our first big rain storm the other day! I´ll send you a photo but you can´t really tell that it was raining. I got out my boots and coat and everything was perfect! We especially enjoyed the days following when it was cooler outside.

I love you all so much!!!
Don´t forget to cherish every opportunity you have to do good.


Hermana Arntsen


Mario's baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment