Sunday 24 November 2013

November 17, 2013 E-mail

Mommy,

South Sac is great! I have no reason to complain and every reason to rejoice! The work is good. We are teaching some great people. Briana is ten years old. Her grandma is a member but her parents are not. She is so smart! She knows and remembers everything and she has already asked us to be baptized. She just has to talk to her mom about it!

At church on Sunday we had seven investigators! Woo hoo! They are all so great! We are so excited that they were able to come feel the Spirit! One man, Jose, we met last week and taught him the Restoration. He seemed to really be thinking about it. Then he came to church yesterday and brought his little son! He had read the pamphlet we left with him, and we gave him a Book of Mormon but he is going out of town for a few weeks to San Fran for work. But he said we would read and go to church in San Fran if we got him the address! We are so excited for him!

I'm sorry I don't have much more to say this week and I forgot my card reader so I can't upload pictures right now. Next week I promise!

Te amo muchisimo!

Hermana Arntsen

No comments:

Post a Comment