Sunday 27 October 2013

October 21, 2013 E-mail

Mommy!
That's cool about the Elders in the Tempe mission (using Facebook). We don't get to use Facebook yet (I'm pretty jealous about Mary!). They think that in April the Sacramento mission will get iPhones and iPads for every missionary, and I'm assuming they'll use Facebook then, but I don't know. And I'm hoping not to be here by then, but it's in the Lord's hands. Elder Sorensen and Elder Carter from the MTC got their visas this week and are leaving on the 28th for Argentina, but Hermana Jensen and I are still here. We are not sure why, but that is the way it is, and we are trying to move on until it's our time, too.

We are doing a ton of great work here in Tracy which is good!!! Everyone is progressing and we are finding great people! I'm so excited for the future. I know that almost everyone we contact will be baptized one day.

I'm sorry I don't have too much time right now but I'm grateful for your email! We rode bikes four days this week and Hermana Dando got a flat tire on Friday, but we were close to home so that's a tender mercy! On Tuesday we rode about 13 miles and it was great! I bet you never would have thought you daughter who took so long to learn how to ride a bike would ride 13 miles in one day!! Haha! It’s great exercise and we get to talk to more people and everyone sees us, and then they know who we are later when we meet them and baptized them! :D

I hope you have the best week ever!!! I love you!
Hermana Megan Arntsen

No comments:

Post a Comment